How To Apply

All parents have to apply for a primary school place using either the online application form or a paper form which can be obtained from local authority nurseries, private nurseries, children’s centres, Hull libraries. 

You can also call Hull City Council by calling 01482 300 300 or by clicking here  to go through to their website.

At Endike we can take up to 60 children in each year group. For selection and oversubscription criteria please download the policy to the left-hand side of the page. 

If you live in Hull you must use the Hull City Council online application system, or the paper form, even if the school you’re applying for is outside Hull. For example, if you live in Hull and want a place at a school in the East Riding of Yorkshire, you must apply for a place using the Hull online system or paper form.

Similarly, if you live outside Hull but want a place at a Hull school, you must apply using your home authority’s system or form. This arrangement has been introduced nationally and all local authorities will ensure that applications for places at schools outside their areas are passed on to the right admissions authority.


If you have not been offered a place for your child at one of your preferred schools you can make a formal appeal. Details can be found on the Hull City Council website. Please click here to be transferred to the admission appeals page.