Lunchtime is an important part of the school day. We make sure that our children eat their lunch in a happy and safe environment.
We try and encourage all children to eat a sensible balanced diet. We do not allow glass bottles, canned fizzy drinks, sweets or chocolate to be included in packed lunches. If your child will be going home for lunch, then you need to provide written permission for the class teacher
Meals may be bought for a cost of 50p per day.
Parents in receipt of any of the following may be entitled to receive free school meals for their child:
- Income support
- Income based job seekers allowance
- Child tax credit only (Income under £16,040 and no Working Tax Credits)
- National Asylum Seekers Support
- Guarantee element of State Pension Credit
- Employments and Support Allowance – Income Related only
To apply for Free School Meals, please download and complete the document on the left hand side of this page.
Our menu for the period 9th April to 26th October 2018 can be found on the left hand side of this page.